Our service is founded on four key principles:
- Care – by providing superior levels of personal attention and advice, we are able to building lifelong relationships with our clients
- Choice – as a multi-agency intermediary, we can advise on a broad range of products from the leading companies in the market
- Competitiveness – we can source better rates for your protection policies and lower management charges for pensions and investments
- Compliance – this is an essential, integrated part of our daily procedures, and provides an additional degree of oversight and therefore further peace of mind
Our commitment to you
As an insurance and investment intermediary, we are free to source the right fit for you from a wide range of products available in the market. And by doing that, we can focus on getting you the best deal.
That’s our commitment to you.
So how does the process work? There are four simple steps:
- Authorise – once we receive authorisation from you, we gather and assess information on your existing policies from the life companies.
- Report– we produce a personalised portfolio review based on all of your existing policies. Other brokers charge for this. We don’t.
- Review – we meet with you to review your current financial needs, investment objectives and attitude to risk.
- Present – we present a set of product options that meet your needs and objectives whether that is reducing the cost of your mortgage protection, protecting your family or business or planning for your retirement.
Contact us today for your personal review.